Judge Herman Marable Jr
Judge Herman Marable, Jr. is a Judge and member of the bench for the 67th District Court. Before taking the bench. Judge Marable was an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney of Genesee County. Judge Marable is a member of several bar and legal organizations, including the State Bar of Michigan, the National Bar Association, the Genesee County Bar Association, and the Association of Black Judges of Michigan.
Judge Marable has a reputation of giving landlord a hard time in court and many would say is extremely biased in favor of the tenants. Landlords tend to have the biggest problems in his court room when they do not have everything the way he wants it.
If you have had problems with Judge Herman Marable, Jr please take the time to write him a google review. Be sure to be truthful with your encounter when writing the review
How to write a Google Review:
- Make sure you are logged in to your google account. (or just your gmail email)
- Simply Type Judge Herman Marable into google and his business section will pop up.
- Click on either “Review Judge Marable” above, or on “Write a Review” below.
- Then, the option and space to write a review will pop up.
- Choose your 1/5 stars for rating and leave your review.
This will take you to a google search of Judge and you can click Write a Review